The RAP (Raspberry Automation Project) is a free open source (LGPL licensed) software that lets you define a logic and execute it by interfacing with special designed OneWire modules.
The logic definition is performed using an FBD language similar to IEC61131using a Java program called RaspiProg. RaspiProg lets you define how many modules are connected to the Raspberry and to compose the logic of your system using common functions such as arithmetic, boolean, PID controllers and so on.
Once the logic is defined it's RaspyMonitor turn: the program executes the logic defined in your diagram by interfacing, through a OneWire Master, to the field modules such as digital outputs, analog inputs and so on.
Remotely it is possible to connect to the system using RaspyVisor. RaspyVisor is a tool for easily managing your system from remote with a clear, non obtrusive interface. RaspyVisor is licensed under the LGPL license.
With RAP you can automate your project in minutes!
The project comprises the following modules:
- RaspyMonitor -- The control program
- RaspyProg -- The visual logic designer
- RaspyVisor -- The remote interface
- Arithmetic operations
- Logic operations
- PID controllers
- Timed functions
- Interpolation functions
- Easy set up the interface thanks to the XML defined interface
- Connect to multiple controllers to adapt to bigger systems
- All data is stored inside a MySql Database
- Guided interface allows even non technical users to easily manage the system
- Completely customizable, even in the starting logo, by simply replacing an image